Here at Customer Service 360, we know for a fact the moment you decide to prioritise amazing customer service is the moment your business will start to really blossom and grow. That’s because customers will actively seek out great service in their local community and an incredible 86% of consumers will pay up to 25% more for a better customer experience.*
Even better news is that the benefits of improving your customer service are not business or industry specific.
So, regardless of whether you’re;
- a small business owner
- a start up business
- a national chain business
- a big business or global company
- an online business
- a one-person business run from home
…if you or your staff communicate with customers or suppliers (also your customers by the way!) during your work day then you may be ignoring an incredible opportunity to boost your business by elevating your current level of customer service.
Smart businesses realise the current customer service bar is set so low it won’t take much improvement to differentiate your company from the pack. Currently only 26% of companies have a customer service strategy in place.** That means, just by prioritising customer service and taking action, you have instantly positioned yourself ahead of your competition!
Our Essential Service Skills program is designed to quickly and easily transform service staff (of any experience level) into Customer Service Superstars who can draw customers back through your door thanks to their sensational new service skills.
Here’s how the program can benefit your business;
- Saves you time – we train your staff for you
- Saves you money – other more expensive courses can add up
- Makes you money – elevated customer service drives up sales
- Eliminates staff absences to attend training courses
- Keeps training costs low when staff turnover is high
- Increases customer loyalty & repeat business
- Increases customer recommendations
- Improves customer connections
- Reduces customer defection rate
- Converts more browsers into buyers
- Doubles your business growth
- Provides a standout point-of-difference from competitors
- Saves you stress and mental energy worrying about staff skills
- Ensures your service team has a common, strong foundation of essential service skills
- Improving customer service sends a positive ripple effect through your whole business
If you’re ready to become one of the smart businesses who are already reaping the rewards of prioritising customer service, then get started by purchasing the Customer Services Program today!